Tel: +357 99 425 248
AMA has been an artist-led membership organization since 2016, governed by an elected President and elected Council consisting of around twelve members of the Society. Specialist professionals are co-opted onto Council to assist on particular projects.
Aims of the AMA:
- To promote contemporary arts in Cyprus and around Mediterranean nations by increasing audience and widening access
- To promote and encourage experimentation and the “adventurous spirit” in Mediterranean art.
- To empower and inform artists though becoming part of an artist-led organization and though the provision of training opportunities and discussion forums.
- To provide exhibition opportunities for artists.
- To facilitate artists’ exchanges and communication with international artists and artists’ groups
- To provide educational projects to encourage a wider understanding and awareness of contemporary art to work under a policy of equal opportunities, access and inclusion.